We warmly invite single men Meditators, Citizen Sidhas, and Governors of the Age of Enlightenment to join our staff .
- Purusha CapitalSM Staff Program: Work for the Purusha Capital in one of the areas listed below.
- NextGen PurushaSM Staff Program: Be on the NextGen Purusha (NGP) program and participate in the NGP group program and activities and work in one of the areas below.
- World Peace Assembly Course Director.
- Cook: Some experience with vegetarian cooking is ideal, but we offer training.
- NGP/WPA Course Leader (need to be a Governor of the Age of Enlightenment)
- Maintenance: includes maintaining vehicles, buildings, grounds, and water/wastewater systems.
- Other job opportunities includes working in one or more of the following areas: kitchen, groundskeeping, maintenance, housekeeping, greenhouse and orchard.
- Live and work in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of West Virginia and enjoy a coherent and sattvic work environment with increasing happiness and accelerated growth of consciousness in the atmosphere of the Maharishi Purusha ProgramSM.
- Enjoy a private room and bath in buildings constructed according to the
principles of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda® design.
- Daily practice of the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi®
programs in the profound atmosphere created by members of the
Maharishi Purusha Program.
- Enjoy our delicious, healthy, organic vegetarian meals prepared according
to the principles of the Maharishi Vedic Approach to HealthSM program.
- Regular World Peace Assemblies for Citizen Sidhas and Governors will be
provided as part of the staff program.
- The Maharishi Purusha Capital is a beautiful place to live, with fresh clean
air, expansive mountain views, and beautiful trails and streams to enjoy.
- Salary based on the job responsibility and one’s skills and experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Maharishi Purusha Program
Staff Application Office
1000 Purusha Place, Suite 108
Romney, WV 26757