Available Staff Positions
We warmly invite single men Meditators, Citizen Sidhas, and Governors of the Age of Enlightenment to join our staff program at the Maharishi Purusha CapitalSM. The following positions are available. Training will be provided for qualified applicants.
- Maintenance - responsibilities include maintaining vehicles, buildings, grounds, and water/wastewater systems.
- World Peace Assembly Course Director.
We have a very attractive staff program. Benefits include:
- Live and work in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of West Virginia in the atmosphere of the Maharishi Purusha Program – a coherent and sattvic work environment. Enjoy increasing happiness and accelerated growth of consciousness in a community of Sidhas.
- Enjoy a private room and bath in a new building constructed according to the principles of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda® design.
- Daily group practice of the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi® programs in the profound atmosphere created by members of the Maharishi Purusha ProgramSM.
- Enjoy our delicious, healthy, organic vegetarian meals prepared according to the principles of the Maharishi Vedic Approach to HealthSM program.
- Regular World Peace Assemblies for Citizen Sidhas and Governors will be provided as part of the staff program.
- The Maharishi Purusha Capital is a beautiful place to live, with fresh clean air, expansive mountain views, and beautiful trails and streams and to enjoy.
- Salary based on the job responsibility and one’s skills and experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Maharishi Purusha Program
Staff Application Office
1000 Purusha Place, Suite 108
Romney, WV 26757